reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Keep the Faith!!!

"Boy....you got to keep the faith!!!" It's end of home discharge; a well rested, recharged Kevin after the weekend at home and it's time to move on!


I must say that year 2007 is coming to an end and the festive seasons are near. It was really an up and down year for me, lots of trials and turbulences, fun and loving memories too...... but most importantly I got closer to GOD. I guessed that would sum up as my best memory ever! Thank you Lord for preserving the faith in me especially in times of need.

The rest at home really revitalised me spiritually and mentally......... (I hope the doctors are reading this so that they can discharge me more...... hehehe!!!) Good food, good company, good rest.... what more can you ask for.

Anyways, Christmas and New Year's around the corner, time to pick up the spirits and cheer up!!! Be cheerful and peace will be with you!

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bro!!!

I think since the year is drawing to an end, you have started reflecting on the past year. Ups and downs, life can be confusing. However, I think you should start planning your life ahead. With God's guidance, you should start planning what you are going to do with your life after you get well. Feb is not too far away. n terms of family, career, service to God etc... Of course immediately after you recover have to party first!!! Group Holiday will be No 1 priority!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm group holiday sound interesting.... or maybe can tell us how you like to party with Kev? :-)