reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking Ahead a Positive Direction!!

It was a wonderful week spending time with family and friends at home whilst preparing for the final 3rd high dose cycle. Christmas was always fun and jovial with sumptious and delicious meals and great company. Spending the final day of year 2007 with the Lord was my first time, but a meaningful one as I would move forward welcoming year 2008 in a more enlightened direction.

Nevertheless our New Year dinner was fun as well..... We had our very own first of its kind create-your-own pizza party. Making pizza was fun from kneading pizza dough, making the sauce, creating your own ingredients till stuffing it into your own belly was exciting and satisfying.

Overall, year 2008 awaits me with a new direction in life......


Share a thought:
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

No comments: