reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Sunday, February 3, 2008

God gave strength through my wife!

Everyday we pray and give thanks to our Heavenly Father, asking for strength and peace. The Lord shall never leave nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). The Lord never leaves us humble servants and I believe the Lord. Indeed, strength and courage was never far away from me, my wife.
Whenever, I complain about the bed being warm and hot, there she is bearing the cold freezing air-con, sleeping on a $20 PVC bed rack not even a word ever I have heard from her saying it was uncomfortable. Whenever I complain about the food, she would finish up the remaining for me for not wasting! Whenever I wanted something, she never hesitated to get it done and she would give me a kiss on the head saying back in a jiff! She always put me ahead of her all the time. Cracking her head, weighing the pros and cons of what is good and moderate.
Thank you Lord for sending me this angel. What more can I ask even now thinking back I do feel ashamed that I may not have treasured this Godsend angel.

My dearest Linda.....Thank you and I love you.

A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

1 comment:

Linda Oh said...

Dearest Love,
I've read this postings many times over. It really feels like you are beside me once again each time I read this.

I thank The Lord for giving me the chance in knowing and being loved by you. Sleeping on the PVC bed and taking care of you is nothing compared to the fight you fought.

Once again, I thank you for showing me what Faith and Perseverance really is.

Till We Meet Again and Thank You for Loving Me.