reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Scorching Sun

The last few weeks posed a challenge to me in keeping the turf on Kevin's plot as green as it can be. Even with the hiring of a care-keeper to assist in watering the turf within the weekdays couldn't save the grass. What made it worse was the heat reflecting from the black granite surrounding it.

It was so sad to see my beautiful purple flowers (planted behind the headstone) dried up into crispy bits. The picture on the left is when it was blooming. 

Nevertheless, my always encouraging mother had many ideas to help remove the plants and arranged my butterflies around the back to make it look alive. Out came different suggestions what to plant next that is able to survive the dessert heat. Well, it looks like a trip to the garden is to be made this weekend!

Meanwhile, I hope the weather could be a little kinder and gentler to revive the grass and plants around... and of course especially the little turf specially planted for my Dearest!


No comments: