reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Blessed 2009 To All


With so much happening over the last 2 years, at times it still feels like a dream that I am moving into a new year without Kevin.

Moving into the New Year, the focus is to lead the life we always discussed we should. So it is with a smile that I choose to start my day, it is with joy I choose to spend my day at work, at home and with friends, it is with meaning in the things I choose to do ... on top of everything, it is with God's guidiance in all that I do.

As what one of Kevin's doctors told me after his passing... "Not everybody would have the opportunity to leave behind a legacy.... but Kevin did!". This, I will always keep at heart as it helps me focus on living on and well, each time the pain of seperation seems unbearable.

While closing the chapters of 2008
I would take this opportunity to once again sincerely thank

Our Families & Relatives
Friends
Colleagues
Medical Team of SGH
Medical Team & Staff of the Hospice Care Association

Thank you once again for supporting us through this difficult journey of ours.
As how Kevin and I put it, you all individually are the many blessing The Lord showered upon us.

To All who have known Kev and to those that will come to know Kevin through his life story .... May Kevin's Legacy Live On!

Wishing A Blessed 2009 To All

With Love,
Linda Yeo

No comments: