reflexións......

reflexións......
"I shall never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Again, over the weekend, I tried my hand in shaving my baby girl's fur.

In the midst of action, I could almost hear Kevin chastising me as he always did each time I tried shaving our dogs "Dear, for goodness sake, bring them to the groomers for a good haircut! How would you like to go out with an uneven haircut like theirs!"

As usual, I would blame it on the shaver blade... not sharp enough, too old a model, angle not right. Sad to say, she IS very patchy but at least i got the job done! My famlily says she now looks like a kampong dog...

Well, the consolation is - FUR GROWS!!

This was taken during her better hair days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, her tail, minus the fur, has more "power" - can be painful when you are standing next to her while she is happy and wagging away.... and btw, she looks more like overgrown rat !! Cute, i have to say.